The briefing – what you need to know.
Follow Bloomgist on Twitter @Bloomgist
Share this story
Write for Bloomgist
More on Bloomgist
- Oil rises for a fourth day, buoyed by OPEC supply plans
- UI International School shut down over Hijab
- Heart breaking! Honduras goalkeeper shot dead during night out with friends
- War crimes suspect ‘Rambo’ handed over to ICC
- INEC workers, NYSC member, 3-yr-old die in accident
- DSS breakdowns how politicians ‘bribed’ Oshiomhole in dollars
- Electronic fraud in banking hits N6.1trn by 2021 – CBN
- Raab resigns as Britain’s Brexit minister
Photo of the week: inside Chanel’s rose garden
‘This is not a war. It’s a massacre’: dozens killed in Syrian enclave
Assad regime uses barrel bombs and attacks hospitals in rebel-held eastern Ghouta where dozens have been killed and thousands badly injured.
White House has become an adult day care center | Corker blasts Trump
Senator Bob Corker “begged” me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said “NO” and he dropped out (said he could not win without, hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice
We are hiring
Work with the smartest and most creative team, join Bloomgist
EDITORIAL: Buhari is tribalist, period.
Buhari is no nationalist, but a tribalist whose interest is first and foremost to those belonging to the same Fulani tribe and the Islamic faith like himself.